Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful

We had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving this year.  Since I had to work the weekend after Thanksgiving,  we decided to just stay put in Colorado.  
That morning I made a tasty breakfast quiche. It was a beautiful day so after breakfast we did some much needed yard cleanup. Then we headed to my in-law's house for Turkey dinner.

We had a wonderful feast with plenty of pumpkin pie that Wyatt stuffed his face full with.

In between dinner and football watching, we went for an evening walk through the cow pastures and open space fields. It was a beautiful sight as the sun set behind the mountains.
I am thankful for many things this year.
My beautiful and engaging son.
My sweet loving husband.
My wonderful family.
My great friends.
My house that keeps me warm.
My job that challenges me.
My health and the health of my loved ones.
My country that protects my freedom.
I derive support, encouragement, and inspiration from them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment